Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Friday, September 03, 2004

... I Hate Title Boxes...

well, well, well, today is Friday, and i am not at school, yes the joyous wonders of a Staff Retreat. However I soon must venture back to school to a drama rehearsal, because the production is NEXT WEEK, and we are so screwd...people dont know their lines...(guilty)...dont know their blocking...(only half guilty, she keeps changing it)...dont have props...(again half guilty, i got what i could)...and we all hate the director...can u say Successful Production?!...I think not...

Anyways, i mainly came on here to blog because i highly doubt i will have time to blog next week, and i know you will all be soo distraught! I mean I know I'm riveting...not. But not the point...

I am currently home alone at the moment and it's so excellent. it is all quiet around me except the the noise I am producing (a.k.a, the clacking of the keyboard and a little 'Jimmy' pounding through the speakers [I am spreading the Jimmy love...that is Jimmy Eat World...listen, you will like it!] )

i have found the most beautiful dress, its so so pretty, and when i figure out how to put pics on here (I'm so computer illiterate) i shall find a pic, so u may all marvel.

Ok I am now boring myself, Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Until next time, Cait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home