Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Monday, September 20, 2004

New Post....la la

yes, well new post, i am boring and havent blogged in a long time...

its really hot, and i know it is only the beginning of spring and that having the air conditioner on is a little extreme, but im hot!! the vents for our Air Con are shut so it doesnt work any, to combat this is am sitting near the front door on the floor, its really nice becasue the breeze or the "gulley's" as my mother would refer to them, are floating through the door, just breathing life into everything around me...i love this weather especially at this time of night, everything seems to be alive... :)

in other news...i have done my indo oral, which is a great weight off my shoulders...speaking of, i watched Igby Goes Down a while ago " i feel this great great pressure soming down on me, crushing me" from the schizophrenic father...that movie had some excellent one liners
e.g: "Mimi get off the maid"
" I do, I do hate him, he's totally hateable, evil niblet fuck"
"anne frank, anne frank, the soldiers have gone, come out and play..."
ahh the hours of amusement i get from this movie.

i learnt some fairly disturbing things about orangutans in indonesia recently, i tried to share them with andrew but he didnt want to listen to them, i spose that is a fairly valid arguement, if anyone wants to know, leave a tag and i'll reply....

anyway i should really go, i have 2000 words to write by midnight, good luck to me hey??
so not happening...

Luv&Hate
Cait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home