Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Thursday, March 10, 2005

I Just Wanna Play In The Sunshine, I Live My Life Like I'm Dying...

Even though its like midnight, and I have to be up at 7 in the morning, I have to blog about today. I am a happy chappy tonight, and thus a post is necessary.
I had much Uni today, starting at 12 with a Psych prac, I met a new girl called Mary that went to school with some people that I went to Primary School with, and found out my Tutor is called Kamelia - what a cool name!
My Aboriginal Studies tute was next and the guy was like, well, sort of, the, you know, sort of, uh, well, similar to, THE SLOWEST GUY I'VE EVER MET!! It took him half an hour to make one point!! Argh, but I now have a presentation in week five and a meeting with my group next Wednesday. W00t, go me!
And lastly, my Reasoning and Rhetoric tute, was definitely my favourite of the day. Despite it all starting badly, I missed last week, coz I'm a bad person, I left my book at home and thus had no paper (had to write on the back of the campus map), and it goes for two hours... BUT it turned out good. I met someone new, he is very very nice, and I'm the only girl in my small group, its pretty cool. One would think "Shite, I'm totally outnumbered", but hey, they all just agree with me, coz I'm a girl :p
There is this one guy who is in my group, and anyone who knows Bonnie knows how weird she writes...This guy writes even WEIRDER!! Its so twisted, but cool, I like this guy, very intriguing. Anyways, it was a good tute. The tutor is like a primary school teacher, very gently spoken and stuff.
I then went to work, which was fun. Marking in stock, like I have for the past 3 days, its like Christmas...except you dont get to keep the stuff. But its fun, I worked until 10:45pm I found this bag I absolutely love...and of course its like $200... damn expensive stuff i CANNOT afford!!

3 hours of drama tomorrow. Whooopeee! I'm excited, can u tell?

Ok, I should go...Sleep is a happy place. Man I wish I had some transport....
Speaking of transport, or my severe lack of...I WAS going to get my L's tomorrow *Insert embarrassed smiley here* But it looks as though I will not have time...it looks as though it will have to be next Wednesday, as both Monday and Tuesday are out... How sad.

Bed Time
Hope You All Sleep EXTREMELY Well Tonight!!

Luv and Kisses, Cait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home