Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Male Order Groom?

There's this thing with my cousin and I...we just don't like each other. She is almost exactly a year older than me, and we just really dislike each other. My grandmother finds this extremely dis-heartening but tends to ignore it, proved my the fact that she sent me some photos of her and my cousin and her boyfriend last time they were in Melbourne. Bad idea, she should have known I would mock my cousin, and on the internet as well, Oh I am such a bad child.

Anyway there is a photo of Laura(my cousin) and her boyfriend, and Holy mother of god, he looks plastic. And not in that Anthony Calleea (sp?) way, he REALLY looks like he is made of plastic, he has the stature of a bloody Ken doll. His lips are the same colour as his damn forehead! its Creepy!!!

In other news, something has happened to the tagboards for now, the just disappeared, as did the rest of my side-board a few minutes ago. I apologise for this, it really isnt my fault.

Seeya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home