Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Saturday, February 19, 2005

With Ribbons In My Hair

Wow, yet another fantastic outing with friends...

Started out arguing about how to waste time, in the end we hung out at the Macca's at West Tce, and waited for Sally and Ron to join us. We then headed for the ice arena, however only two or three of the 9 or so people intended to skate. Ron, Jenkins, Embo, Jo and I escaped fairly hastily and got in Ron's '3 people comfortably' car for Embo's manual driving lesson. We spent the duration of the trip bunny hopping and skidding down the road. Upon our return, all my friends had proceeded to rip off the Ice Arena by getting free skates and skating...with no socks! Ouch! However, it seems cheating the system is simple! Several blisters, and impressive stacks later, we headed off to meet up with Bodie and Steph, and watch the Bollywood film Bride and Prejudice. Cool right?

No

After 25 minutes, Steph and I had walked out grabbing Bodie on the way out. The movie usher guy kindly kicked us out (Upskies) and so we proceeded to hang out with our old friend Colonel Sanders, and to begin our second, and second funniest fast food adventure. Shout outs to Natasha, faithful KFC employee, who let us push the green button :D (I know, I know, small things...), and who also agreed that there should be a dress code, after a girl came in wearing what can only be described as a bit of material thrown across her body. Not nice.
We also saw Shan and Will looking very spiffy!

More town adventures followed, as we counted down to Ron's 19th birthday, scored free stuff from Cibo (go 'Sweet' Embo!), and attacked an old nemesis of mine with those round ball things that come off Maple-looking trees.

However the easy highlight of the evening (now morning) occurred at yet another fast food joint, this time the McD's near Kel's house. After dropping Kel home, we hit the 24 hour Macca's and went through the drive through only to duscover that none of us ACTUALLY wanted anything...
I recall the conversation as going like this:
Macca's Dude: Hi, welcome to McDonalds, how can I help you?
Steph: Hi, sorry, we've actually decided we dont want anything...
MD: Right...Drive Through
*Bodie decides he needs a caffeine hit*
*We drive thru again*
MD: *confused look* Hi, What can I get for you?
S: All this driving has made me thirsty, can I please have a small Coke (MY line, I'm taking the credit :p)
MD: Sure. $1.50. Drive Through
Bodie: Sure, we know how to drive through!
Me: We should drive through again and say, 'All this drinking is making me thirsty. Can i have a 30c cone?'
S: I'll do it
*We drive thru yet again*
MD: *Now kinda pissed off* How can I help you?
S:All this drinking is making me thirsty. Can i have a 30c cone?
MD: yeah. 50c. Drive Through
Girl At Window: Hi, How are you?
S: As good as I was 5 seconds ago
GAW: hehe, Have good night
Me: Can we go again..."All this ice cream has made me cold, can I have some hot chips?"
S: No

All this happened within like 5 minutes. Bloody freaking hilarious!

You can also read this at Bodies Blog and at Steph's Blog - you can click on the links on the right, I cant be stuffed putting them in here...


The BBQ is tonight, should be good!!
Hope to see some of u there!

Happy B'day Ron!

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home