Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Hmm, it's been a while...well not really, but it feels like it.
The last few days have been really fun, I went back to school on Thursday with Emo to pick up her brother and get our yearbooks. This was very very strange, but it was cool to see people again. We then went to Mia's house and then up to Jojo's to watch movies. Our group is so pathetic,, we went to the movie store, and it took us ONE HOUR to choose a movie to watch! Argh, why does it have to be difficult. We ended up hiring Thirteen, Rat Race and Big Fish. I haven't seen Big Fish and didnt like Rat Race, and we watched Thirteen first, even though Mia was totally averse to it. I think its a cool, well made film. We played with Jo's new puppy too, who is so so cute, she's absolutely adorable, and has no name...tee hee
Anyways Mo dropped me home at about 1am which is always fun, and after talking to Juan, I made it into bed, only to be woken up by Jess at like 7...Thanks Jess!!
Yesterday was the Adelaide Big Day Out which I did not attend. Though I did join Steph in dropping the BDOers at the Showgrounds, and on the way stopping at Subway to purchase some of their awesome cookies. Because we took Mia, their Mini Employee we managed to score 14 cookies for only $4!! SCORE INDEED!!
We spnt the day being anti-BDOers which is always fun, and then Emo, Steph and I stayed over at Mia's. We played the Game of LIFE - Emo was in a celibate lesbian relationship and a doctor, twas rather amusing.
Thats about it really, I feel very strange and think I should go and find somwthing productive to do...

Yeah I wrote that 20 minutes ago...I'm really going now...

-Cait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home