Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Friday, January 07, 2005

Uber Post

Well, I was going to blog about wednesday, yesterday, but I got lazy and so I didnt - but a quick rundown, I went bowling with my brother and my dad (I'm so cool right now!) and it was fun, mainly because I won both games, and because about halfway through our second game, this family started bowling in the lane next to us. The mother, at least I think she was the mother, was even more uncoordinated than me (though not quite as uncoordinated at jason), and so when she bowled, she kind of did this funny wiggling dance - the honey bee waggle dance if you will - and then kind of threw the ball down the lane, and then, you know how when some people play video games on an Xbox or Playstation or whatever, and when they play car racing games especially, and they kind of swerve left and right as they control the car - DOES ANYONE UNDERSTAND THIS? I hope so, Anyway this is what this lady was doing, and surprisingly, as she was such a bad bowler, she actually did ok, with a couple of strikes and a few spares, so i guess, she wasnt really a bad bowler, anyway, I found it amusing. the second thing that happened on wednesday was that Jojo rang me and hoiked me to the movies with her, Sally and Skye. We went and saw 'Finding Neverland' which was really awesome, I really liked it, and for thos of you who have seen it, that bit near the end, with the other world, and the faeries and the costumes...AHHHH AMAZING!! I want to do that!!
After that we drove to Elsa's house somewhere near the beach, brighton I think, and then Jojo drove Sally and Elsa, now fairly inebriated, into town. They were going psycho in the back seat, claiming everything was "so *fill in the blank with a word like hot, cool, sexy* right now". It was freakin hilarious. Elsa wanted to sue the guy in the car next to us, for the two crimes he committed - 1) He wasnt hot
and 2) He didnt look at her
Never mind the fact that he was old, and gross! It was funny coz she kept yelling this out, even though his window was open, as was mine - he totally heard, but did a good job of ignoring them

Um, yeah we dropped them off then Jojo came to mine for a while, she left at like 12:30ish.

yeah so that wasnt so brief...meh

TODAY - well today we had a shindig at Jojo's as a sort of farewell to us coz we are going away for two weeks. Lots of people showed, which is exciting and we sawm - well I didnt, but I got wet enough to have looked like I did - and played tennis, and laughed at Jason, and discovered that thirteen people can fit in Jojo's spa, and spoke about free water, and tried to get Jason in the water, which he hates so much. But he bit people so hard that it drew blood, so I guess they decided not to try anymore. Also he was wearing an outfit that was a Star Trek replica - very amusing, i will get photos up soon.
Um, what else....? Oh yeah there was cartwheeling into the pool, as well as ice in the spa - which I think is counterproductive but whatever.

Anyway, it was fun and I will mis my friends alot. This sounds corny.

I was going to say something else - Oh yeah, Embo made a blog, hip hip hoorah!
Go and visit her at Embo2004

Peace Out
Luv Cait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home