Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Its weird, right now the sky looks red, its so light. "Its all to do with perception"
Anyways I was going to rant about angry Christmas shoppers - why do they get so aggressive this time of the year, its only Chrismas...and you know what, the world isnt going to end if you dont buy that last box of mince pies (ew ew ew) at half price, so back off!!!
Also a little kid in the supermarket had obvioulsy been placated with his mothers things, one of which was her credit card....interesting as this is...as i passed the drooling child and his mother, he proceeded to hand the credit card to me, of course i didnt take it - that would be wrong - but think of how easy that would be...
But seeing as I'm not talking about all of that stuff.... The sky is so awesome, most often it looks purple, which reminds me of Imaginary by Evanescence, but then I feel sad that i acn't look out the window and see the millions of billions of stars light years away. I like stars.

I think I will go to bed, and fall asleep watching the beautiful red sky.

Luv Cait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home