Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Thursday, December 30, 2004

The Phantom Of The Opera Is There...

Yes, I have now seen the Phantom of the Opera, one of the best movies I have seen. Visually it is extraordinary, the costumes and the set are just amazing. My favourite part was the 'Masquerade' song with all the black and white costume and the entrance of the Phantom in his crimson red cloak, absolutely awesome, i highly reccommend it - Although, if you're like me and dont want to go to the movies alone, I suggest you take/go with someone who likes music, and doesnt mind listening, unlike going with Mia who, everytime they started to sing again screamed
"Oh no, they are singing again, Cait, why are they singing?"
Me - "Because its a mucical, thats what they do..."
Mia - "But...again?"
Me - *Blank, withering stare*
Mia - "It feels like thousands of pins piercing my brain!"
Me - "Nob"
Mia - "Shh, not my fault, i have 'sensitive ears'!!!"

As you can see, this kind of hindered my enjoyment of the film.

Luv Cait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home