Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Today, Today, Today....
Ok this isnt fair, a few seconds ago, I totally had something to blog about....And then while waiting for the page to load...I forgot!!!
Yep its completely gone, I'm sorry....
Maybe if I sit here for long enough, it will come back to me....
Well while we are waiting, a big congratualtions to all the SACiEs who got results back on thursday. from what I have heard, most of you did really well! It also seems that 92.3 was a popular score to get.
I dont know if I can deal with getting mmy results back, I keep getting told that I'll make people proud no matter what, and that its not the end of world, but...well it doesnt help, I'm actually terrified. [And if anyone responds to this and says I'll be fine, I WILL KILL YOU - I dont want to be told that, let me wallow in my negative-ness]
Wallow is a stupid word
This post sucks, I'm going to stop
Tomorrow night I'm going to the Carols in the Park, maybe I will have fun tales to tell from that...

Night
Luv Cait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home