Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

hello hello!
Yes wonderous readers, I am still alive!
I am now in Melbourne after spending a very relaxing week at Lorne, a smallish seaside town along the Great Ocean Road. Its a really beautiful place, and we stayed in these little cottages about 4 minutes walk form the main street. The native birds were abundant, and spent the afternoons eating seeds out of our hands...We had three favourites of course, as you do, with 'Jack', named after Captain Jack Sparrow, the most awesome of awesome pirates, thusly named because he was the only cockatoo brave enough to fly and sit on my shoulder in order to get to the seed - what a champ! There was also 'Stumpy', because he had a stump instead of a foot, and was always being attacked by the other cockies - Ahh the life of the underdog, and then there was 'Tough Nuts' whose head was seriously messed with by Joanna!

Anyways when I get home I will blog properly about my trip with photos as well, right now I am running out of internet credit, and should go and meet my cousin for lunch.

Hope you are all safe and well and to hear from you soon!

Luv Cait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home