Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Give My Blood To Ron, Before I Become A Nun...

Just to clarify, the title actually has NOTHING to do with the Ron I know...its a Misheard Lyric that I found amusing, So Ron, you cant have my blood...I'd like to keep it, I have Vampires willing to pay :P

On another note, this post was going to be a big whine, but I'm too tired and sick to even do that.
I recently found out I have a pretty bad Iron defiency and may have Hypo-throid-o something, which basically means I will be on pills for the rest of my life. W00t, go me. Yeah I find this sucky news. I'm not going to deal with this in a mature and responsible way, just like everyone expects me to.

EmT recently enlightened us about her 'Family Discussions' the other day, and they sounded scary, and because scary things NEVER happen to me *Rolls Eyes* I never thought I would be a part of one...Family Discussion I mean...with MY family.
So yeah, that's what today brought, Family discussions, and Blood tests. It was an interesting day.

I'm not ina particularly good mood. I also have to go to Uni 2moro. Its my first day and I already loathe it....What does that say about my attitude for the rest of the bloody year??

Anyways I'm going now

To The Pool Boys: Hope the exam went ok, and you're not still drowning ur sorrows!

Peace.

Luv Cait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home