Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Whatever I Feel Like... GOSH!!

Today, I realised that my blog is just over a year old! How amazing.

I was speaking about it with Ronnie, she suggested I place a party hat on top of my computer and take a photo... I didn't and won't, but it was sweet of her to mention it. So yeah, Happy Birthday to my sweet blog. Hopefully during the holidays I will have some time to revamp it a little.









Today, uni was fun. We got to watch Marat/Sade in our drama lecture, which is ALWAYS good, and then Ronnie and I had our usual 4 hour break, during which we were joined by Alex, Nick, Tom and JP. Nick is WAY disturbing and poor Alex has heaps of work due... Good Luck!!

Anyways, I'm going out now, but hopefully I'll post soon...

Fin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home