Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Stories of BattleScars, PirateShips and WoundedHearts

I am, liek, so, totally BORED. I hate being sick, I am bored and I actually WANT to go to uni, that's how BORED I am... However I am not so bored as to go and get the lecture notes etc off the internet like my mother suggested. BORING. So I am going to post... AGAIN. Ha.

This morning I found these floor plans to a Kool Kastle! It has only two stories, I would prefer my castle to have three, but still its exciting!

First Floor

firstfloorsmall


Second Floor

secondfloorsmall

And then on the OUTSIDE it looks a little like this:

balmoralfront

TURRETS people! Hell Yes!
I am going to print these out BIG so I can have a proper look at them.

I'll post again when I have found something else interesting.

><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home