Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Bad Girl Gone Worse

OBVIOUSLY fate hates me, because as of Sunday night I have been overcome with sickness. Because it was late, I wasn't able to call work to get someone else to work for me, and so at 11:30 I trudged off to work. It was dead quiet which allowed me to relax a little and Libby to make Custard tarts with special pictures on top :) I finished at 5:30 after which I went straight to the doctor who promptly told me I was silly for going to work and that I have... Wait for it...


Influenza, Bronchitis and Sinisitis.... PLUS asthma. W00t. Yep, when I get sick I do it with style... BLERK. I feel so shitty.
I also got told that I am not allowed out for a week, which means no uni... Which really doesn't really make a difference coz I barely go anyway... But yeah.

Now, however I will have lots of time to muck around on the blog. Hip hip hooray.

Next I am going to make a pretty post...

Is three posts in one day too much...?

Ah well, too bad, I'm sick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home