Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I Must be Dreaming

Here is a post about things that I like, and things that make me happy. As you can see I'm sick and bored and making extreme use of WIRELESS BROADBAND + LAPTOP of which I have both! :D

Anyways... Here Goes...

IMGA0293
A still from the Going Under film clip by Evanescence, love the imagery'

IMGA0294
Ditto for this one, I love the torn vintage dress

DSC00105
This is possibly my favourite photo of Emma and I. I have it in Black and White too, but I cant find that version so this will have to do...

DSC00686
A real life castle house down at Victor Harbour. I like castles.

IMGA0249
This cool photo was taken in the middle of winter. It is cool for two reasons, One. I LOVE winter, and Two. It was taken whilst procrastinating, which I am rather good at.

DSC00841
The MUSHROOM Stall at the markets... dedicated ENTIRELY to mushrooms. Happy

DSC00843
SMARTIES!!!

DSC00864
Juan... You all knew that was coming. I promise not to be soppy.

Eternal Sailor Moon
Sailor Moon is awesome

immortal
I love this film clip and this is a cool mesh of good stills.

mollytombstone
Cool artwork from Elfwood This one is called Molly Tombstone

sha_colors
The background of this is CrazyGood. Apparently she is called Shalisa but I dont like that name.

IMGA0279
No matter how scared I am of falling, This is CrazyCool.

winter
Yep, why WOULDN'T you love Winter??

Luv Cait

1 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

You know this already...but you make me happy...

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home