Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Lie To Me, Convince Me That I've Been Sick Forever, And All Of This Will Make Sense When I Get Better

I have decided that every post I make should include a picture. I like this one.

08fc5cafa1709d3c

The Boy should stop being adorable I reckon. Yeah that's what I reckon. Silly Boy.

I'm sure I had something of interest to say, but now I forgot.
I just burnt the potatoes. I suck. And now the house smells like burnt. YUCK!

Um, what else? hehe that is what Pat says when he has nothing to say. I haven't spoken to, or seen Pat for sooo long.

I am uber tired, so tired that I slept thru my 9am Psych lecture today. BAD. Also I have an essay to write, but I've barely started and I can't be stuffed, and its on Aggression and its due on friday, and yeah... bugger. I guess I'll have to do it tonight. I have appointments on Thurs and Friday mornings and don't wanna be doing in on Friday afternoon...


Gah, I'm having one of those untalented feeling days where you just feel bad at everything, and as if you have no skills. "Guys like gurls with mad skills" hehe. It doesn't help that I am listening to a song that makes me cry at the best of times because its beautifully written and performed.
flor

End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home