Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Age, Page, Rage, Cage, Sage, Wage, Gage, Shmage

You know what I hate?

I hate not being able to tell how old people are anymore. I USED to have a fairly good idea as to how old people were, but now I have NO idea. For example, today at work, I was working with a girl I ASSUMED to be still at school, year 11 or 12... And then I found out that she is a second year uni student. I suck. Another example, in the first semester I was surrounded by the guys in my cluster group... we were talking about age, and I said "I think I'm older than you, you and you... but younger than you..." It turns out that two of the guys I said I was older than were both AT LEAST two years OLDER than me and one of them was older than me by like a month, so that doesn't really count. And one of the guys I thought was older, turns out to be like a year younger... I suck


Discuss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home