Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

So Ronnie and I went and saw John Tucker Must Die. Is it a coincidence that Tucker rhymes with fucker? I think not. Coz that's what this dude is. It is a standard teen movie that brings nothing new really. It was fun tho. It gets alot worse before it gets better. It has one of the chicks from One Tree Hill in it. And Ashanti apparently... And some cool music.

Oh, and I'm sick. AGAIN. My asthma sucks.

And I've decided that September is music appreciation month. So far this month, I've only listened to my iPod on random, which means I've listened to everything from Ev, to the Whitlams, to Greenday, to Underoath, to Foo Fighters, to Panic! at the Disco. I love music.


<3 I love YOU more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home