Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

So You Give Up Every Chance You Get, Just To feel New Again

So this is the new layout. I'm mostly happy with it. I would like another sideboard on the right, I am a fan of the sideboard, but I don't know how without fucking everything else up. So that's the end of that chapter.

It's awesomely raining outside, which is great coz I have to go to work in like 20minutes and if its raining, then hopefully I won't have to serve anyone... at all.

There are birds preening outside my window... PREENING. Goddamn birds. They're so creepy.

Don't really have anything to say, just trying to waste time before going to work. WORK. Had lunch with Ronnie, Cholas and Oaties today. I love how all my uni friends have nicknames. RAWK. Ronnie and I had a map drawing competition. I maintain that I won. Ronnie put Africa UNDER China?!?!!! I will scan in some stuff later, like tomorrow, I have to go and get ready for SHMIRK.

Lalalala I just put a scratch in our relatively new table... OOPS.


BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home