Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I Must Be Dreaming

Several things -

*I'm on the mend. Now I only have a blocked nose, and blocked ears. And a shitload of missed uni work to do!

*On Sunday, I didn't have to work, so I spent slept through what my normal shift would be, till midday, then spent the afternoon with my mummy. THEN when I got home, I turned into Martha Stewart (sans evil). I made pasta with tomato and meat sauce with boiled broccolini in lemon dressing. I made meringues with cream and strawberries and kiwi fruit AND I made cupcakes with pink icing. RAWK. Best. Dinner. Ever.

*John Mark Karr has been released because of a mismatching statement and non-matching DNA. NO FUCKING KIDDING. The police are STOOPID.

*Today was a good day, I had lunch with Ronnie and Oaties at uni and we played pool, and Steph and I professed our love for Oaties's rockin and feisty girlfriend.

Ummmm what else?
Not much really. The charity guy ar work tonight SHAT me hardcore, he arrived over an HOUR early and then got pissy coz I wouldn't shut the shop ten minutes early coz he was sick of waiting. And he bought along his skeezy son along, who I swear watched my EVERY move. *shudder*

I have so much work to do, so Ima gonna go do it. Cholas said I'm not allowed to say Ima. I like it.

Hamish and Andy are hilarious!!!

And now I end with some hot looking bands that I like.
Paramore. YOUNG band, the lead singer is 17 and the oldest guy is 22. Punk with a hot chick singer. RAWK


Panic! At The Disco. Also a youngt band, all 18 and 19 year olds. They had to kick out the bass player coz he couldn't play the songs =S


And my very fave - Evanescence. I love that Amy has like, the same pose in both photos, even though they are at totally different times.

This one still has Ben Moody in it, before he got emo and went off to work with Avril Lavigne.

The Farther Away demo is AWESOME, its like, Farther Away but with extra bits!!! Excitement.

MUST go work.
Kisses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home