Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Whispering Fingertips

To all those who think I am hardcore... this is what my bed looks like right now... SO SO NOT hardcore... I'm SUCH a girl.

Yes even my towel matches my pink blankets.


Someone explained the term 'Derwent Girl' to me recently. They are those girls you go to school and uni with, They're always immaculately dressed, not a hair out of place, perfect skin, and a set of perfectly sharpened Derwent pencils. Every girl wants to be this girl. They are also usually private school girls.
Lately I have noticed a new breed. They are typically, Derwent Girls, but with less class. There is one particular girl who is in my Psych classes. She walks in 20 minutes late, and instead of sitting in the back, she walks right to thr front and sits down noisily. she wears pearls in her ears, but dresses like a total dag. I don't get it. She's definately a private schooler, has heaps of money, yet wears uggs, old trackies and a holey jumper to uni.

THIS is awesome.... Even though it's only pictures, they are really cool pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home