Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

YOU'RE a virgin.

Listening To:
Taking Back Sunday
  • Make Damn Sure
  • Cute Without The E
    Papa Roach
  • Scars
  • Black Clouds
    Head Automatica
  • Tip Your Hooker
  • Beating Heart Baby


    This is the view from our apartment on the 12th floor. On the right is the old Dimaru building, which is now all shops.


    The Loungeroom... Yeah it took us like 30 seconds to mess it up :D


    More views...


    Kitchen


    Even though this photo is cut out and stuff, I like it. The lighting is cool.


    Fed Square




    Flinders Street Station


    Juan and his daddy


    Dimaru building at night. It looks pretty cool.


    Me and the boy


    haha, the boy and I played poker, cept we only had cards, no chips, and not enough m&m's to play properly, so we used cutlery! Juan is a genius.



    This is me and my aunty and uncle. They took us to a place called KokoBlack, an amazing chocolate shop. We went upstairs and sat in these HUGE brown leather couches, and had delicious desserts. I had a martini glass full of rich belgian chocolate mousse, with choc shavings and a chocolate stick. YUMMER! This shop is FAR superior to MaxBrenner, another chocolate shop in Melbourne. I asked my cousin about it and he said, "Yeah, they have a big range, but it kind of reminds me of McDonalds, no class." Shazaam!

    KokoBlack

    MaxBrenner
    Yeah, not great pictures, but the internet is useless.

    So, Melbourne was awesome, I did WAY too much shopping, bought two new rockin bags. I think I'm addicted.
    Jo's fancy night was cool too. I like getting all dressed up, we are such a good looking group! =P I postulate (isn't that such a cool word? I've been using it heaps in my assignments) that we do it again sometime, SOON!

    I think that's about it, its time for bed, I have work tomorrow morning, Blergh. But then drama, which is super fun. and then gym, which is okay.

    Later dudes.

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home