Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Monday, April 10, 2006

Because I'm a Lame Lamb

Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!

1 - This song goes out to all the fakers, you won't know who you are

2 - I wanna turn you on again, turn you around and maybe then, tune you out

3 - Seem to stop my breath, my head on your chest waiting to give in I Caught Fire - The Used JP

4 - I am just a dreamer, you are just my dream

5 - I'm coming home from my hardest year, I'm making plans not to make plans while I'm here

6 - Could've been like before, could've had to lock the door

7 - From the way that you acted, to the way that I felt it Bulimic - The Used Cholas

8 - Streetlights look like ribs on my block

9 - I said "we'll drown our misery tonight" I lied

10 - What else should I be, all apologies All Aplogies - Nirvana JP


11 - Long ago, just like the hearse you died to get in again Helena - My Chemical Romance JAmes

12 - Like I said, leave your baggage at the back door

13 - You make me dizzy, running circles in my head Breakout - Foo Fighters Bodie

14 - Not what you take or what you leave

15 - Something's gotta change again, i'm losing, my inspirations gone

16 - I'm sick of smiling, and so is my jaw Understatement - New Found Glory Cholas

17 - Let's go down now, into the darkness of your thoughts, hurry up now we're waiting for us to fall

18 - The story behind the painting I drew is already told

19 - I could hang around, You could let me down, again

20 - I'ts not what you have said, its what you have done


I admit, I skipped some songs, but only coz they had the song title in the first line, and I don't think that's any fun!

Good Luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home