Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Flex

Sitting in a dark car, on the side of the road, all my lights off, the only lights, the dim streetlights and the headlights of passing cars.
Incubus' 'Drive' is playing softly in the background, and I went to that place. That place where nothing else matters, except being, just being. Breathing. It was like I was watching a movie. My surroundings seemed entirely choreographed. Everything seemed so peprfect, as if I was waiting for something to happen. If it was a horror movie, I would have been attacked by a knife-wielding mad man. If it was a tragic love story, I would have been hit by a drunk bastard in another car, just as my lover was crossing the road. And just like that, it ended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home