Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Get Karma With A Llama

Obviously, the only way for me to get better, is to watch lots of Sex and the City...

I watched NINE episodes of Sex and the City today...NINE... Yep, in the past two days, I have watched an entire season of it. Yep. And I have to say, I'm feeling a little better...
Except for the fact that I had to work this morning, yeh, up at 6am. YUK. And I had to work with the stupid bakers who always pay me out... for stupid reasons... I am a girl, I live in the eastern suburbs, I know how to spell passe... Stupid boys and their stupid excuses. Simon calls me "Girly" ... all the time... its ridiculous. Oh and Nathan and I had a fight and he threw Megagrain loaves at me... I burned my finger =( Coz one fell and I tried to catch it, but it impaled itself onto my finger... But now its okay.

The new layout is *almost* done, cross fingers it all goes to plan. I still need to add a few things... but I'm liking it.

A late congratualtions to all who played netball on the weekend, a good win from what I hear, against fellow Merc-ers.

The boy comes home in three days =D YAY

Goodnight ☆

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home