Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Thursday, February 09, 2006

In The End Of Time...

Today I cleaned my room... Totally unfun, especially as I go by the principle; "If you put it on, you don't have to put it away"... which unfortunately left me wearing a bandana and two headbands around my head, a school scrunchie round my wrist (yes, I own one :( ), akirt over my tracksuit pants and two tops.
It was rather interesting, and totally sexy =P

Today, I also watched School of Rock. "Coz I'm Chubby...AND Sexy Man..." Haha. I love that movie... plus I bought it on dvd for only $13.




I have some photos from yesterday, but my dad stole the camera and took it to Melbourne, so I'll post the photos when he gets back.


































I wanna live here =D So pretty.

Ugh I have work tomorrow, I start at 6:30am and finish at 1:30. YUCK YUCK YUCK.

That is all. Goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home