Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Friday, January 27, 2006

Chemical Heart - Makes an awesome ringtone

Ugh! Today is hot and sticky and I'm SO not a fan.

Yesterday was Australia Day and I celebrated my Australian-ness by sleeping in, then going down to Pt Elliot for the morning, and coming back, looking at Aldinga and Willunga etc. I have never been to those beaches before, they're pretty. I headed to Ali and Tom's when I got back, and arrived in time to hear the final 6 songs of the Triple J Hottest 100. Lots of people are going on about how much it sucked this year, and I agree, to an extent. Its good to know that Missy Higgins got nowhere near the top 10. But I am sad to know that the top 5 weren't that great.
1. Wish You Well - Bernard Fanning
2. Catch My Disease - Ben Lee
3. Fell Good Inc - The Gorrilaz
4. Best of You - Foo Fighters
5. Dare - The Gorrilaz

BUT, a lot of good songs that I like made it in, such as
Joker and the Theif - Wolfmother (No. 9)

FIGJAM - Butterfingers (No. 11)

Hurricane - Faker (No. 21)


Do-Do's and Woah-Oh's - Kisschasy (No. 22)


B.Y.O.B - System of a Down (No. 27)

Sweet As Sugar - Grinspoon (No. 42)


Jesus of Suburbia - Greenday (No. 61)


Hypnotize - System of a Down (No. 76)

Filthy Gorgeous - Scissor Sisters (No. 83)


Okay so, by "a lot" I mean 'A few...' Oh well.

Oh, and I say 'Ugh' to Bloc Party. I just don't get the apeal. But thanks to Al and Tom for hosting a cool party. Haha Denley passed out on the rocking chair thingo. Oh, and Tate, how many times did you say "I'm going to sleep now..." and YOU NEVER DID!! =P

I think thats about it.

"And I can't wait
To see your face
It's been to long
Since I been in your space
And I've been tired
And I've been bored
And you'll be mine
And I'll be yours..."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kisschasy are hot. With a capital Awesome.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home