Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Monday, January 09, 2006

"That's almost 100%" Nick, You're a loser!

Quit the Whining... Here come some photos.
Most of you probably know all the stories there are to tell so I won't narrate.
Much.


Me and The Boy at Raf's "School Uniform" partay.
DSC01372

So-Lou shows us what 10 consecutive Tequila shots can do...
So-Lou

The Good Catholic School-Girls... Honestly we are!!
Spazzy&Ronnie

This photo is strange for many reasons, but look at Shaun's ARM, he's a GHOST! It's awesome. I could say something really innapropriate right now, but saying it last night got me in lots of trouble ;D
Ghost Shaun

Two Whitlams fans discuss the famous Music-Radiating Tim with Beer flavoured voices.
Ronnie&Simon

And that concludes that section...
Melbourne was ZOMG awesome. The trip was awesome, although long, we were kept entertained by the fact that my brother knew half the people on the train, Stephs CareBear stickers and stamps and DISNEY PRINCESS PLAYING CARDS :D The hostel was awesome, the shopping was awesome... THE CONCERT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!

When we got there, we had to somehow get a cab for all 7 of us back to the Hostel. Emmo, being the awesome charmer that she is, dazzled a cab driver with her W(t)its and managed to get us an UberCab. Which we later found out were called MaxiTaxis, which then became MaxiPads, to us. I guess its only funny to girls...
MaxiPad

MerryGoRound
Merry-Go-Round

I like this photo.
Em&Kel

This is what the roof is of the area in the photo above. Its tres tres ORSUM and looks really cool in amongst the Melbourne skyline.
Spiral

One night at dinner. We played Happy Families
Bean&Ronnie&Kel

More at dinner. This photo was taken by some CRAZY LADY. We *Think* she was on a date. But just after they ordered (just after we got there) he got up and left, just walked out. She chased him and managed to get him sitting back down. It was all very awkward. Especially since she started hitting on the waiter that tole us she was crazy. Funny.
DinnerTable

That's all the Melbourne photos I have right now, I'm wating to get my Green Day ones back (yes I smuggled a camera in... Yes in between my boobs. It was all very classy, I assure you) So I will scan them in when I get them back.

Christmas. No one is probably interested but just a couple of photos from Christmas. I might remind you that I was violently ill. It was gross and bad.
Xmas

Xmas2

...ANd that just about does it I think. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home