Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Sunday, December 04, 2005

I'm a Genious

I created a new sleeping position. Well, when I say created, I mean I discovered a new one that works for me... even though my spine will hate me sometime down the track. Since I cannot find a picture of it, I will just have to describe to you, how to get into said position, and then you can try for yourself.
Ok.
Start by lying on your side, straight. Now curl you legs up into a semi foetal position. Then roll your hips towards the bed, so that your spine is twisted. now assuming you are lying on your left side, like I was, put your left arm under the pillow. place you right arm out in front of you as if going to scratch someone. And there you have it. I call it the T-Rex.

Enjoy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been doing that for years. It's grand. But speaking of inventing things; I invented a new kind of pasta sauce! I was making a sauce as usual, but then found this great little thing, it's a jar thing with six little separate compartments that have different and weird spices in them, so I threw all these spices in and it stopped tasting like an Italian sauce and started having a kinda Southern American spicey thing going on. So I call my creation Cowboy Spaghetti, and it is loved by everyone who has tried it.*



*Everyone who has tried it = Me.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Caity said...

Gotta get me some Cowboy Spag Bol!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Heatherez said...

hehehehe yeah that sleeping possie is teh bomb man-o....in first aid it is known as the recovery position...LOL like what you do when people pass out from drinking too much...hehehehe :D

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home