Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Monday, November 07, 2005

I Don't Have Room In My Bag For Your Superficial Bullshyte

See... The thing with working in a bakery where almost everything is edible, its no wonder that all shift is spent eating. However, once you have tried everything in the shop, and sworn never to go near some things, and you are bored on a sunday morning, you start experimenting... It is because of this that I was eating sugar coated Vegemite off a spoon yesterday morning. Ewww I hear you scream, but its actually OK. Of course not as good as my creation, which, while somewhat uncreative, tastes GOOD. Caramel Tart with cream. But yeah, vegemite and sugar, not bad... Though I wouldn't eat it on a bagel like Laura was... :S

That's about all for now, I gotta go get ready for ANOTHER day at work. Blah.

RAF! I'm on your side!

Oh, we got our arses kicked in netball last night, something like 34 to 3 (of which only one of those 3 goals was actually scored, the other two were pity goals or something :( )

Ok. Bye!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With foods like that, no wonder you're a freak :-)

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home