Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Monday, October 24, 2005

Wow...Just Wow...

Well, I just got home from Taste Of Chaos, and it really was... A Taste Of Chaos... I will write more later when I'm not so tired and Sore!!!


But, Things

I bought a Taste Of Chaos Hoodie, it ROCKS, I Love It... Angus bought a Story of the Year one, and Joel got a Killswitch Engage one :D

I got into a bitch fight with some girl... well she tried to push in front of me, so i kind of hit her, and she grabbed me by the throat and pushed me until i almost fell over, so i kicked her... she was a bitch, and all the people around me, were like "Woah, that chick has issues" ... it was kind of funnny
Afterwards, i was like grrr and Simon said, "Dont Worry, she's gunna die an awful death, she'll get some horrible disease" and i was like "No, im gunna hunt her down and kill her" and he said "ah well, i already spiked her drink so im way ahead of you"
After that I had alot of rage so I was looking for people to hit. I hit about 7 people in total. They were people who were pushing in front of me in a rude manner... they deserved it. Plus, this girl especially, she elbowed Jelly Bean in the kidneys first... I claim self defence.

UMM... ALL the bands were AWESOME!!! But I have to say, I was disappointed, as were many, that Story Of The Year did NOT play Anthem Of Our Dying Day, Funeral For a Friend did NOT play Bullet Theory, and The Used did NOT play Blue and Yellow. NOR did Rise Against play Paper Wings... HOWEVER, Story Of The Year played Until The Day I Die = FORGIVEN, The Used played I Caught Fire AND Sound FX and Overdramatics = FORGIVEN, Rise Against played Give It All and Life Less Frightening = FORGIVEN AND Funeral For A Friend played Escape Artists Never Die = FORGIVEN

Lalala I have no voice, and I have to be at work at 11:30... that is in 9 hours... I should sleep.

If this is not coherent, sorry, I'll write more 2moro.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!

Luv Cait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home