Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Things I Learned At Uni Today

Nick is VERY pissed off about the guy throwing the shoe at Taste of Chaos.

My drama teachers Russell and Adrian have had a lovers tiff and ate lunch at separate tables

KafGuy is SO in love with Nick its not even funny

Nick touched Tom's crotch in a very suspicious manner... And liked it

Drama is sometimes like being back at pre-school. There's a craft corner, and a dress ups corner and ... ok I'll stop

Sneezing with an uber sore throat is PAINFUL

When Nick orders Mexican Schnitzel he gets pathetic jalepenos, when I order the same thing, he gets UBER jalepenos, though he doesn't eat them anyways... and Ronnie eats them for Pineapple Juice... though lets face it... What DOESN"T she do for Pineapple Juice.

Nick has the same hoodie as me, and we could swap and NO ONE would notice... except that I would smell like him, and he would smell like me... Weird.

McDonalds toys are VERY hard to break, and they sink if you throw them in the river...

Our Drama Installation rocks hardcore arse and my lighting is the work of the devil...

That's about it really. I can't think of anything else...

BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home