Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm Not Listening Anyway...

More about Taste Of Chaos... I remember more now...

Ok, let me set a scene... I have been waiting for this concert since March... I am SO excited...
The weekend of the concert approaches... I GET SICK. Thats right, I have tonsilitis... GARGH. I feel like shit, but thats not going to stop me from going. So I did and I cant stop grinning.

However... I was disappointed with one thing... During one song in The Used's set, some DICKHEAD threw a SHOE onto the stage, exceot it hit Bert in the head. After that Bert went and talked with Branden, the drummer, and after that they only did like two more songs, before finishing with Sound FX and Overdramatics with the Killswitch Engage frontman doing back up vocals. That was it. No encore. Not even one song. House lights went up. We had to leave. Apparently a girl had the song line up and they were supposed to do three more songs at least. Slightly disappointing. There always has to be one asshole who ruins it for everyone and gives Adelaide a bad name.

Thats all for now.
I went to work today at 11:30 after waking up at 11:10. I was impressed. I have no voice and the sorest throat I ever remember having, and I had the worst day at work. Just shitty.

Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home