Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Monday, December 05, 2005

Ass Bite-age

Yeah well, Cholas, Karma came and bit me in the ass ok.

Last night at netball, as most of you know, I fell pretty badly on my ankle. I went home, strapped it up, elevated it and took some painkillers. This morning I felt crappy, so mum took me to the doctor. He said that I needed to have X-Rays because of the amount of swelling around my ankle bone. He thought I may have chipped off some bone, or fractured something. ANYWAYS, after going to the hospital I know now that there is nothing too bad, just a lot of swelling and stuff. So there Nick, I have been punished!!

Lalala, I'm going to relax and watch tv.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've said it once and I'll say it again - Netball is for two kinds of people; idiots and pedophiles.

Hope you're not in too much pain though. I actually seriously do.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home