Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Sunday, January 08, 2006

I Am One Of Those Melodramatic Fools

Gar. I can't update properly coz somehow I lost all the photos I was going to put on here. Stupid effing computer. Gar, everything is wrong. I going to go all Emo for a second, but HOLY FUCK! Why does everything go wrong at once?!?!

I think I am going to move out.


I will say this though. Simon's are awesome! I have never met a Simon I didn't like. And that sounds weird, but its true. And so I am showing my appreciation, to Simon Mitchell, honestly one of the most loveable and sincere guys I've ever met. Simon Gibson, for staying the same, still being awesome and fun, and so easy to get along with. I remember why we've been friends for so long. And SimonTheBaker (the good looking one [HAHA]) for making me laugh, even when its so damn early in the morning. I don't however, appreciate the APPLE CHUNKS you love to throw at me, or the water you spray at me :P

Meh, I'll update PROPERLY soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home