Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Baby, Where Are You?

Gar, I had to work for 9 hours today and I AM TIRED. It was ick. And boring coz no one is around and spending money. Nothing even remotely exciting happened today. Which really means I have no reason to be posting. But I feel bad for neglecting bloggy here. I am listening to End of Fashion's cd, and I gotta say,m I'm disappointed. O Yeah is catchy, but otherwise its all kind of blah, The B-sides are so much better.

Oh, I found this awesome sight of this chick that scrapbooks stuff, and not in that lame, Soccer-Mum-scrapbooking-her-kids-first-day-at-school-while-driving-her-4-Wheel-Drive-around-her-well-to-do-neigbourhood-kind-of-way. In a cool creative way.

•Journal Pages by Teesha Moore


Check it out. She does cool work.

Ok, Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home