Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Stripe

So, last night. Last night I went to the markets with Juan, we had dinner and it was yum, Friday nights at the markets has become a sort of tradition for us. Anyway, on the way home I totally collapsed. Crawled into bed at about 8pm, slept straight through until 10 this morning. That's 14 HOURS! My blood sugar dropped dramatically and I just dropped. It sucked.
From what I hear I missed out completely last night.

So
Happy Birthday Ali!

Hope you had a good one!

Not much else is new. I have uber work tomorrow. 6-12 at Brumbys and then 1-5:30pm at La Cobbler, mum's shop. YERK

I'm going to do that music thing that is going around the Blogosphere. But not now. I will try and do it tomorrow night.

I have nothing more to say. Gunna go and get some more mega sleep.
I'm wearing TOE SOCKS!! =D




Fin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home