Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Friday, April 07, 2006

Bedroom


Note: This is not my room, but is to demonstrate the grossness of my room right now.

My bedroom at the moment looks like a bomb has hit it. And not in a good way. It just looks terrible. Now I will be the first to say that I am not a neat or an organized person. Not even remotely. But it has just gotten too bad. For starters there is clothes ALL over the floor, everywhere. My work uniform, other clothes, plus bags and paper and uni stuff. PLUS other gross stuff. A half empty 2 litre bottle of Coke, a McDonalds nuggets container, several empty water and Coke Zero bottles. It’s just BAD. I am ashamed. Oh and my bed. It’s only just made, it has an electric blanket (OH the goodness!!), a top sheet used as a bottom sheet, and a doona that keeps falling off. Nothing is tucked in and half of my pillows have no pillow cases.


I don’t really have anything else to say on the matter, except that my room is gross and i should clean it. Now. Except I can’t, coz I am not home.

In other whingey matters, I have a weekend of work coming up. I am working Saturday 12 till 5:30 pm at Dare, then on Sunday I’m working 6:30am till 12pm at Brumbys, and then 1-5:30 pm at La Cobbler. Yep, you read right, 3 jobs. And I hate all of them. TOO MUCH. And the people I work with are retarded. The bakers and I are not friends anymore, I guess we just don’t get each other. I’m sick of my Saturday job, been doing it since I was 14. AND La Cobbler wasn’t even my choice. It’s my mums shop and she just tells me I have to work. I get no choice. YARGH. *Whine whine whine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home