Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ashes

So, I think everyone should do what I do, and subscribe to a podcast. One in particular that I reccommend is the Cry Baby Emo Kids podcast. Jay and Andy are two teenage American emo kids who podcast every week about emo music, being emo, MyShit (read: MySpace), annoying parents and other very important emo issues. It's pretty hilarious, I gotta say.
I would like to do a podcast. Any takers? We can be funny.

What else...?

Oh, everyone is studying right now, and I have a tip. If you need a bit more study time, there is a way you can study in the shower. First, write notes you want to study on a piece of A4 paper. next, place said piece of paper inside a plastic sleeve. Seal with sticky tape. Then, use sticky tape to tape sleeve inside the shower. Get naked. (Or keep clothes on, depending on showering preferences). Turn water on. Wash and read and repeat.

I'm a genius.

Go The Socceroos

Happy Angus?

I think I'm addicted to Bakers Delight Date Scones. This is bad for SO many reasons...
If you are looking for some new music, may I suggest the album North by Something Corporate. It makes me feel good in the panties. Not really, but it's totally awesome!

P.S. This post was much funnier the first time. I had to restart it because stupid Safari dropped. Yargh!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stupid Safari indeed. It follows from...
STUPID MAC! :P
Hehehe, sorry, you GAVE that one to me!

Anyway.

This shower study concept sounds fair familiar! Like, wow! Did you post this before or after our convo? :P

Well, I should get back to study, fully clothed, and not in the shower!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Caity said...

HAHA! Well, I was thinking about the shower thing and then I said it to you, and then I posted it. Yep that's how it went. I love my mac. Like, wow.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home