Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Thursday, August 24, 2006

It's Me, Against The World... And The World Is Winning...

My body is definately rejecting the world. The penicilin isn't working, and I haven't felt well since Saturday. As with every sickness I ever have, it has moved to my chest which means mega asthma attacks ALL the time, and every time I cough, I cough up blood and what feels like my lungs =| not cool.
I'm glad its raining, it suits my mood.
So it's another day in bed for me, with lots of tv. You would think this would be fun, but its really really not. I LOVE aching, having to blow my nose every three seconds, and not being able to breathe. RAWK.

How cool is this? It's a Cirque Du Soleil thingy. PRETTY.

Huh, who woulda thought that they replay last night's Neighbours episodeat 11:30 the next morning. How dumb. Neighbours is stupid, EVERYONE is a BOGAN. PLUS there is this young chick in it who is claiming to be going through her "Gothic" stage, and the last time I saw her on this, she was making her little boyfriend listen to her newfound "Gothic" music and he goes "Umm well I don't really think Good Charlotte are my thing" GOOD CHARLOTTE?!?!? The LEAST Gothic music there IS. The writers on this show are truly dumbasses.

Anyway, I'm going to go and watch Raise Your Voice with Hilary Duff. \mm/

EDIT My doctor just called and told me "You're sicker than most people get, and that's worrying" Oh w00t. FARK I hate being sick!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home