Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Monday, March 14, 2005

I have a big gash through my hand. Yeah that's about the most exciting thing that happened to me today, and well, that happened tonight... Yeah, I was trying to cut an avocado, and sliced right through my hand. I am so clever.

Today I worked, it was boring. Its not the actual work which is boring, its just that no one was around, and thus I had no one to annoy...I mean serve...or assist...or whatever. Megan McPhee came in to visit, well visit isn't really right, she came in to try and get a job, and then proceeded to ask me if I knew where she could apply... I had no idea she even knew who I was, I guess I was wrong... (And Ron tried to tell me we weren't losers...) *shakes head*

It seems the Peppy Issue has raised its peppy head again, thanks Soph! :p

Ahh I dont really think I have anything else to post... I wanna try Subways "New" sweet chilli chicken sub. I LOVE sweet chilli sauce. Its so good, it will go on practically anything. Pat doesn't agree, but I say he is WRONG!
I had something else to write...but now I dont remember....If I do, then I shall post again.
I'm glad the TagBoard seems to have been revived...good news indeed.

Does anyone else find it odd that when spellcheck is on in Blogger, 'blog' comes up as unrecognised, and yet Subway does not.... um, WEIRD!

K, night!
-Cait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home