Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Massive Update?

Well I haven't poseted in forever, but everything has been really busy. And I'm not the only one. Juan, Nick and every other blog I read is slow posting as well. But here's whats been going on.
Exams were on the 13th and 14th of NOvember. I think they both went okay. Get the results some time in 9th December... hmm. My birthday was also on the 14th! yay. NOw I'm old have all resonsible sounding *pause* NOT. (Hahaha BORAT) I got some cool stuff for my birthday, including money (which goes straight towards the Eurotrip), a new pair of shoes, they're SO cute, an AWESOME book from Em by Kevyn Aucoin who is a cool makeup artist. He is in Sex and the City we noticed the other night. I will scan the coolest photo in later.
On the night of my b'day, instead of doing the traditional 'dinner with the family' I had Hungry Jack's with Cholas and Oaties on the way to AFI!!! Man, they were awesome.




I totally stole these from JAmes. So thanks JAmes!!

Umm what else has happened?

The other night, I had a Sex and the City evening at my house with the girls. We had many a cocktail and watched lots of eps of SATC and went to sleep at about 5am. ('Cept Em who piked on my bed at about 4). It was a good night with CUPCAKES!! they were so yum, if I do say so myself! They had K's for Kelly's birthday.

Oh, sometime in that week, I think the saturday beforehand, Em and I went shopping at Harbourtown. BARGAIN. I got three new tops and a skirt for $35, AND one of the tops cost $20... YEAH BARGAIN. The most expensive top is black and has STRAWBERRIES on it. SO HOT.

Last night a massive group of us wentv and saw BORAT at Marion. God, it was so so funny. Except for the naked wrestling scene... that was just GROSS. BUt still a very funny movie. Heaps of the people that feature in it are suing him. APparently the Frat Boys are suing him. To that I say "good luck!" They made themselves look stupid. Same with the hick at the Rodeo. You can't sue someone for showing that you're a bigoted, sexist idiot...When we were at Marion, we managed to run into Lisa and Shaun and Clare and Pegah and their crowd. AW-KWARD. haha Steph's only words were "Well we can take comfort in the fact that we have more friends than them". Hilarious. I love you Ronnie!

I'm semi living with Juan at the moment. By semi-living, I mean I still go home sometomes coz of bloody work. Starting at 9 at Brighton is bad enough when driving from my place (have to leave at 8:10am LATEST), let alone adding an extra half hour from Juan's house :|

I look so hot right now, I have pigtail plaits in my hair, and then they're tied in a knot at the back of my head. SEXY.


Okay so I wrote that the other day.

Now it is Sunday. Im watching Harry Potter 4. Hooray.
My bakery has jet been sold, so now there are new owners. They take over in 6 days. Simon the baker has lost his job now. So that's interesting.

I HAVE EVANESCENCE TICKETS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That is all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol I love Evanescense too! Sorry randomly read your post on is Evanescense an emo band I skipped through some other parts of this blog lol I got tickets too!!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home