Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Evanescence Gig Feb 13th 2007

The Playlist went sometthing like this... except not in this order

Going Under
Haunted
My Immortal (encore)
Tourniquet
Whisper
Bring Me To Life

Your Star (encore)
Good Enough
Sweet Sacrifice (Opening song)
Weight of the World
Lithium
Cloud Nine
Call Me When You're Sober
Lacrymosa
All That I'm Living For
The Only One

Shihad.
Angus kept calling them ShihadNoTalent. I thought they were fairly good. They were better than the last time I saw them (when they opened for Grinspoon). They played an oldie, Comfort Me (back when they were Pacifier). It went OFF.

A roadie came out and started testing Amy's mic saying "One, Two, Yeeap. C is for Cookie". People started laughing and he said "What? Sesame Street is cool, I don't care WHAT you say" Heh.

And then it all went black. Hoorah

Amy had the coolest skirt ever. Bright Pink and made from tulle and feathers.hehe she shakes her but when she plays the keyboard. hilarious.

And there was SNOW during Lithium. BEAuTIFUL


Obviously these aren't my photos, I stole then from Flickr. But they give the IDEA.






It was so so awesome, I can't even describe. Happy happy night.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home