Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Sunday, October 03, 2004

I Have A Secret I Can't Tell, And I Can Keep It Very Well....

My brother learned that when he was young, he used to prance around singing it at me in the vain hope that I would ake him what the secret was, it never worked.
However, my secret will be kept.

I think I am in need of a new playlist and then I really should do some work, however I'm really not in the mood, hence the many blogs today and I'm certain there will be more.

Also can I just say I was muchly impressed by Phil's choice of and taste in music the other night. Not only did he rock on to Jimmy Eat World and Seether, he also loves Bowling For Soup!! However it wasnt the same story for his friend Tim(?) who's into dance music and needed us to teach him how to dance to rockin' music....>sigh<

Running out of computer battery and should get off the net.

Luv&Hate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home