Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Sunday, October 03, 2004

"Oh No I Said Too Much...I Havent Said Enough..."

I Am Alone!!!! Oh the joys of the parentals and siblings leaving for a few days...to another state!!! i can safely say I could so live alone and have no problem.

Its Sunday morning, im on the net, watching R.E.M. on the tv, I'm telling u this is the life.
EmO's shindig on Friday was good, though i doubt she remembers too much of it, there wre many a stackage both up AND down stairs. It was an interesting night to say in the least, I think that is all I will say...
I'm sure my parents were really pleased with me as i crawled in the front door at just before 4am. Probably as pleased as I was to wake at 8 to have an injection by an incompetant nurse and then to continue on to work, oh the pain, ha but I survived.

When someone asks you how you are, and not wanting to disappoint you reply "I'm fine" they then proceed to say "Good girl", 'right answer, at least I dont have to deal with it kind of style', oh how I find that excellent.

I Am Surrounded By Liars, Players In A Game...

Thanks to Poppy, Andrew, Jo and Steph for your plethora of escape routes!

Luv&Hate
Cait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home