Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Monday, April 04, 2005

Sisca

Last night... actually no, at 4:45 this morning I was awoken by MASSIVE pains in the back of my leg. The damn cramps have come back again and I am very unimpressed. I couldn't move... but it hurt so bad I couldn't stay still... When I got up I could barely walk, and it still hurts... What makes it worse is the fact that I think I am doing this to myself in my sleep... it's bad. Also, Jesskah decided to ring me at 6:30ish this morning, sounding hung-over and still giggling.. strange.

Also... when I was writhing around trying to get over the pain of the cramp in my leg... I managed to pull a muscle in my stomach... Don't ask me how... I got a glimpse of myself in my mirror... as I said... there was writhing... So yeah, I'm sore :(

That's all really...

NIghty-night

Luv Cait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home