Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

This Morning...

I had my alarm set for 8:00 so I could get up and do a good 2 hours’ work before being at uni at 11. Instead I was woken by my brother at 8:10, asking for my old Merc tie… from year 11. I couldn’t find it anywhere, and so the only Merc ties we have in the house are my Year 12 one, which he isn’t allowed to wear, and the tiny one he bought from the Salvo’s. After that, I got up and sat at the computer, only to write no more than four words, before being yelled at by my mother to come and help her pull her room apart, and get everything out. This is because as of late yesterday afternoon the carpet guys were coming to re-do the carpet in parents room, after the ‘Tragedy’ in February. For those of you who know the story, lucky you, I’m not repeating it…. Anyway, so after almost no warning, we cleaned out the room, only to have them show up 25 minutes EARLY. Since when are tradesmen EVER early? It was then, that my mum decided to tell me that they would also be going into my room, to redo the strip where the carpet meets the tiles…. FUCK! Ok, my room is a MESS. A BIG MESS. So for the last half hour, I have been quickly tidying my room, so its acceptable for the rude guy to go in….
And now, it’s 9:30, I am blogging instead of writing my damn essay, and listening to my playlist of the moment REALLY loud, to drown out the noise of the squealing drill down one end of the house, and the hammering behind me L


NOTE:
I began by typing this in Word coz I wasn’t on the net, and when I wrote the phrasee “I was woken by my brother”, Word put a little squiggly green line underneath it, and the suggested correct was ‘My brother waked me’….Um… that’s so not correct. Stupid Word, Stupid Microsoft, Stupid Bill Gates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home