Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Candy Clouds Of Lullaby

While everyone is probably sick of reading about my woes, they wont stop, so neither will I. Last night, after Juan dropped me home, I settled in to watch Desperate Housewives, and promptly fell asleep. Mum woke me up at 11:30 ish and I went and crawled straight into bed. After an extremely restless sleep, I woke up this morning, and found I couldn't walk, such was the crippling pain in my shoulders and back. Mum tried to hug me and I screamed at her. I feel like I have massive welts and bruises all over my back. Its rather terrible.

I had other stuff to say... But now I cant remember...

Tonight I have had two conversations, with two different people about me breaking stuff, like my bones...
So I may as well come out with it.,..
I broke my collarbone when I was about 10, I fell out of a tree. It hurt like hell... It also happened on a Sunday afternoon... No doctors open...at all. Not Fun. Also, there is nothing that can be done for a broken collarbone... except wear a sling... and keep your arm inactive for ages.

I greenstick fractured my wrist when I was about 8. I fell off the clothesline. Yes, you read that right, Its one of those ones that spins around, and I used to love swinging on it... And one day I landed on the slab of concrcete... I THINK a Green Stick means that a shard of my bone was split off... either way, it was PAINFUL.

My other wrist involved a gam ewe used to play at school. I fell directly on my wrist and it broke.

My toe... Ahh Mimili. We were mucking around sliding around on sleeping bags and what not. I tripped over, got my toe caught, yeah, the pain. I actually didn't know I had broken it until we got back 2 days later, and I could barely walk... Much like this morning.
Wow, what a circular post.

On that note. I am going to bed

Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home