Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Yeah, so posting... haven't done much of it... mainly coz while I have done stuff, people have been there and prob don't wanna read about what they have just experienced... and since nothing else happens in my life, I have nothing to write about. However, seems some people have done my quiz and no one has done particularly well, this doesn't surprise me... I made it pretty difficult... No one knows me very well... But that's cool.

Last night was fun, went out with Steph, Kel, Bodie and RAF to Marion movies, saw the Interpreter. A big SORRY goes to RAF, and Lots of Big Hugs go to Jesskah! Hun, it'll be ok, I promise :)

I had a driving lesson this morning, which was cool because I got 15 things crossed off, w00t for me!
and I also had a bass lesson, which was fun... bass is always fun

Yeah I really don't have anything to write... less doing more thinking, because as painful as this sounds, I got a lot to figure out, I need to sort myself out. Confusion has well and truly set in...

If you want some interesting reading, Josh's blog is cool... as is Josh himself
  • Son Of A Preacher Man

  • check it out.

    Ok, gotta go pack. Hopefully I can get back to the real world on friday...
    Enjoy your holidays :)

    ~I STARTED RUNNING AWAY, WHEN I GET TOO CLOSE, I'M SCARED TO STAY...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home